Do you have your own molds from your dentist and want to get a replacement retainer made, but can’t find a company to make them? At SportingSmiles.com we can use your existing molds, but there is some stipulations on using outside dental molds.
- No Warranty- We can’t warranty outside molds because we don’t know how old they are. The new retainers maybe made perfect, but your teeth may have shifted since the impression was taken.
- Damaged Impression- There is a chance your teeth mold can be damaged when the new retainer is being made. We will try our best for this not to happen, but there is a chance this could happen. Dental impressions can dry out in time and there are different qualities in dental stone. Also there is a chance they may get damaged in the mail.
- Same Cost- There is no discount on using your existing impression. There is often more work to correct your current impression than there is in making a new one.
Advantages of using our Impression Kit.
- Full Warranty- We will warranty the retainers fully to make sure that it fits correctly.
- Reorder- SportingSmiles keeps all impression for 1 year. Reorders are at a discounted price.
- Easy Impression Process- SportingSmiles have a patented dental impression tray that makes it extremely easy to take an impression. Video instructions are also available.
We recommend using our self-impression kit, but we can use your existing molds to make a retainers. Our different styles of retainers can be seen here: