Here are some factors on why your whitening gel isn’t working.
1. Quality of the Gel: Not all gel is equal. You want to make sure you have quality gel that is purchased from the USA and has a MSDS sheet (material safety data sheet). This shows the ingredients and that it is coming for a reputable manufacture.
2. Storage conditions: Whitening gel is susceptible to heat and direct sunlight. Before you received your whitening gel it might have been exposed to extreme heat while being shipped on a cargo ship, train, or truck. Make sure that you are buying from a reputable seller who knows how the gel got to them from the manufacturer.
3. Teeth Shade: All teeth will whiten, but teeth have a natural color that they will max out at. When you see some celebrities with extremely white teeth they most likely have veneers on top of their natural teeth.
4. Life Span: Some whitening gels only have a shelf life of 6 months. The whitening gel might have been in a warehouse or in storage months before you received the gel. SportingSmiles whitening gel has a 2 year shelf life and is purchased every month directly from the manufacturer.
5. Usage: To maximize effectiveness of whitening gel you want to use a custom made whitening gel with reservoirs.
The reservoirs add a small pocket for more whitening gel to come in contact with the teeth.
If you have any questions on how to whiten your teeth contact SportingSmiles.